If you regularly exchange requirements with partners, Axiom may be the affordable solution you have been looking for.
How it Works - Step By Step
The Problem: Requirements are the central communication tool for collaboration across company borders. Until recently, this was only possible by converting the requirements into a common format, e.g. PDF or Excel. This resulted in a significant loss of information (no traceability, formatting, etc.) Merging information back was error prone and time intensive. There were expensive proprietary solutions that required all parties to use the same tools.
The Challenge: The ReqIF Standard was created to allow for a lossless, open exchange of requirements by creating a standardized data format. This has been realized now, and many commercial tools, including Rational® DOORS® or PTC Integrity® support the standard. But these are expensive tools that are overkill for small and medium sized companies.
Solution: With the open source Eclipse Requirements Modeling Framework, Formal Mind has been helping to make ReqIF-based tools available as widely as possible. The result is the free formalmind Studio, a ReqIF editor that allows you to inspect and edit ReqIF data. But this is not enough to collaborate, which requires intelligent merging and updating of data.
Results: We are proud to introduce Axiom, a new component for formalmind Studio. It allows you to perform selective exports of your requirements data, and the subsequent selective merging and updating. As the data is exchanged in ReqIF, interoperability with any tool that supports ReqIF is given.
- Compatibility: If formalmind Studio runs on your system, so will Axiom.
- No risks: We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied.
- Includes support: Our email support will address any issues with Axiom in a timely manner.
- Easy installation with the license manager that is part of formalmind Studio.
- Easy licensing: No hassle with license servers or dongles – we give you a watermarked license and trust you to use it responsibly.
- Documentation: You can check out the Axiom User Documentation to see how the software functions.
Not sure yet? Feel free to visit our shop anyway, where we offer support and accept donations to the open source project.